Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / 2]

24/7 belt

No.6529171 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here's how you can use the 24/7 belt to not just be a jobber distraction.
>begin a stipulation that whoever the champion pins cannot rechallenge the same person for the belt
> give a strong dude the belt by having him kind of shrug and put his foot on the champ after some people knock each other out with a big spot
>have him defend it against several opponents backstage in the same night once people realize he's got it about 30 minutes later
>go for a few weeks of squashing random guys destined for an exit anyways
>get lower midcarders (now one or two at a time) going after the belt and putting on intense backstage brawls that make both men look intense and strong
>have champ always win
>have champ come out to commentary for a few big matches
>"you know it's kind of dangerous champ-anon to come out here and expose yourself like this"
>"Yeah that's the danger of being a champion. No matter where you go there's always someone gunning for you, whether it's in the ring for the regular belts or everywhere you go with the 24/7 belt. You have to always be ready for a fight. That's why I come out here without fear, why I expose myself without being paranoid looking over my shoulder. I am Mr. 24/7, because I'm always ready for a fight."
>new gimmick as Mr. 24/7
>go for a few more weeks and get him now going for upper mid-card guys
>have the US/Int. champ mock him for his relatively "meager" achievement
>great promo about always being ready for a fight, being a tough son of a bitch, belt match at premium event
>match with lower-midcard guy for hype
>squash gets interrupted by int/US champ
>roll-up loss of 24/7 belt
>enter feud with midcard champion
>24/7 title now enters a "shuffle phase" again
this should be the proper use