Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

(My Top 5 AEW Women that I would like to see have Hairy Armpits)

No.6668823 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(1. Anna Jay abracadabra under the Hairy Armpits LOL jokes aside but I want to see the first blonde hot chick in AEW be the first woman to grow out her Hairy Armpits in a wrestling company) {2. Ruby Soho I like Ruby Soho a lot so give her Hairy Armpits make her the anti-deodorant establishment} (3. Tay Conti pretty simple 1.Make the first Brazilian chick grow out her Hairy Armpits in AEW 2.create affection called The Fabulous Hairy Armpits) [4. Red velvet I like her a lot and I want to see her more on TV a lot and I want to see more of her Armpits on TV but give her Armpit Hair] (5.Thunder Rosa make her the first Latino chick To have Hairy Armpits keep AEW Women's division great she can make rememberable moments like the Armpit Licking match or the Armpit Tickling match and more)

(Before I end off this top five here are my few honorable mentions Jade Cargill,Rebel,Kris Statlander and Hikaru Shida)

And I think that's about it do you guys have your own top five list on which Women in AEW should have Hairy Armpits please let me know in the comments below please share this top 5 with your friends thank you