Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 4 / 19]

Vince McMahon Told Miro ‘Don’t Be Weird’ While Watching Lana Rehearse Kiss With Dolph Ziggler

No.6718646 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
While speaking on The Sessions with Renee Paquette, Lana revealed Vince McMahon’s reaction to Miro getting uncomfortable during a kissing rehearsal.

>“A week later, we got called in. It’s Ace [John Laurinaitis], Vince, Dolph, and Miro. We had to practice the kiss and Miro is turning red in the corner. Vince is like, ‘What? We’re all adults. What’s the problem? We’re all adults. It’s professionalism. Don’t be weird.’ So we do it, and Vince goes, ‘No, no, no, no, way slower.’ He doesn’t fully kiss Johnny Ace, but he gets like this close."

>"I mean, it was hilarious. Dolph is dying. That’s why we went so slow in that segment. I recently watched it with one of my friends, and I was like, ‘This is so slow’, but everyone was like, ‘You look so innocent like you’ve never done it before’, and that’s what Vince was going for. He wanted it to be innocent like she had never kissed anyone before.’ It was very weird.”