Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 1 / 5]

Q&A-Ry just dropped: some highlights

No.6808147 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
From this week’s new episode, Alex discusses working with HHH and some upcoming story teases. Some highlights:
>”so Hunter, you know, we talked about me getting back with Miz and Logan Paul. But I don’t want to outshine the new guy, you know, take away from him in any way. Big plans for Logan, this fall is going to be full of some twists and turns.”
>”Dunkey, the YouTube guy, he’s been blowing everyone away at the performance center. He’s down about 35 lbs from when we signed him, he basically has a fully fleshed out character, and he’s doing stuff in the ring you wouldn’t believe. I cannot wait to see the fans react to his first match.”
>”We want to reach out to fans that might not normally watch us. Young girls, that’s historically a challenge, so we’ve got some ideas. Obviously blood is a huge turn off to girls, the competition is finding that out, so we are avoiding blood. More handsome guys on TV, you know, classically good looking. Like Disney prince stuff, haha. More strong women for them to relate to, that kind of thing”
>”Hunter has the next 9 months completely booked, but obviously injuries change things. We wanted to do more with a few talent that are out injured right now.”
>”expect a few more fun in ring returns. Road Dogg has been cleared to wrestle and wants one more match. We’ve signed a pretty huge name from Japan that’s been kept under wraps so far. A few European names people would know.”