Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[69 / 9 / 44]

General CM Punk's Worst Moments

No.6813419 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This guy is just the absolute opposite of kino.

Just a tiny sample size of his worst moments, to me

>>tweeting Miz 'Go suck a blood money covered dick in Saudi Arabia you fucking dork to Miz

I am number one Miz mark on here by leagues so I am biased but the thing is, Miz puts this skinny fat whiny motherfucker open every time he's asked about him.

CM Punk cried about Miz getting the WrestleMania main event at 27 on his DVD. Miz put Punk over as one the greatest to ever do it on that same DVD.

>>Miz references an onscreen comment by Punk in an onscreen segment "I guess you didn't change the culture'. Punk tweets back 'Go suck a blood money covered dick in Saudi Arabia you fucking dork."

Just absolutely pathetic. Not a clever burn in any sense of the word, the "passion" against the Saudi Arabia money rings so hollow and what's apparent is he torched he was by Miz's comment. Really rattled by it, what a baby

>>Tweeted Hulk Hogan 'You're a hack.Shut the fuck up or I'll wreck you'

Even if you hate Hogan what is Punk doing here? Is there anybody on planet earth who wouldn't put down Punk twatting Hogan down to Hogan's advanced age? And even so, I'm still not sure Hogan wouldn't destroy him.

>>tweeted Chris Brown "I would like @chrisbrown [to] fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment."

Again, even if you respected a man for wanting to fight another for hitting a woman you have to just simply cringe at this. When you're a fake wrestler on social media, stay in your lane seriously. Start fights with Tony the Tiger or Football team mascots, cos you just get laughed at by the world when you try talking tough. On Twitter fgs. That's unless of course you actually go out there and fight for real.

Oh yeah, he did that. fuckin muppet.