Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 7 / 26]

Bryan Danielson lied about concussions prior to 2016 retirement

No.6939323 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
All Elite Wrestling star Bryan Danielson has revealed the real reason as to why he retired from professional wrestling in 2016.

Danielson, who was performing as Daniel Bryan in WWE, revealed the intimate details to Wdel.com.

“I legitimately thought I was healthy and still think that I’m healthy. One of the reasons I was forced to retire was not because of the concussions, but because I lied about that.” Danielson confessed.

“You have to understand, from WWE’s point of view, I had been wrestling for them for six years but then all of a sudden, they opened this Pandora’s box about ‘lying about his medical history and now we can’t trust him.’ A lot of that was building the trust back, but they were also legitimately looking after my health.” He continued.

It was widely reported following his retirement that a number of doctors had cleared Bryan to continue to wrestle, but WWE would not clear him. Now the details are clear that there was another factor involved, in which it appeared Bryan lost the trust of the WWE office. Lying never works out well for anyone, but for Bryan he was so desperate to continue his career.

https://dailyddt.com/2021/10/11/bryan-danielson-lied-about-concussions-prior-to-2016-retirement/