Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / 8]

No.6990123 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This guy represents everything I hate about wrestling and is one of the major reasons we are seeing wrestling turn into more and more of a flippy indy circus. Ospreay represents everything that's wrong with pro wrestling nowadays and his style of wrestling has been vastly popularized over the last couple of years unfortunately. Sure, the guy is an athletic freak and can make your jaw drop with some absurd moves and spots, but that's all he can do... There is nothing behind all of that, it's just doing stuffs for the sake of wowing the crowd and looking cool. The guy doesn't care if what he does makes no sense, and that's the case in most of his matches. Between all the overly choreographed and no-selling sequences with him either flying all over the place and posing or trading big moves and strikes at will in the most nonsensical way possible, it's simply embarrassing... It makes wrestling look fake and I can't conceive any person over 16 years old buying and enjoying that kind of stuffs. And i'm not even talking about how bad an actor he is, even for wrestling standards... From his overdone facial expressions to his screaming, the guy has to be the most annoying wrestler i've ever seen ! On top of all of that, his selling is as spotty as it gets, he likes to sell moves in the most ridiculous ways imaginable, he has absolutely zero psychology, repeatedly goes for some forced epics and goes full retard on the nearfalls and comebacks... The guy is a cancer to pro wrestling and the sad thing is, he's still very young, fans love his flippy indy style bullshit, he keeps getting pushed, I already can't stand him as a Junior Heavyweight so I just hope they don't try to make him a star in the Heavyweight division or in any other prominent organisation... Unfortunately, the level of athleticism in wrestling keeps getting better and better and that's the way they decide to use it. As far as form over substance is concerned, Ospreay sure is one of the best to ever do it...