Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 2]

Booker T Had No Issues With Kurt Angle & Sharmell’s Stalker Angle

No.7029279 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle is certainly one of the best pro wrestlers to have ever graced the squared circle. His contributions to the business cannot be understated either.

During his time in WWE, he was engaged in a storyline with Booker T and Sharmell. Angle was portrayed as a stalker who went after Sharmell. Angle previously stated that he was not comfortable with the storyline.

While speaking on his latest “Hall Of Fame” podcast, Booker T talked about his storyline with Kurt Angle and Sharmell. Booker T said that he had no issues with Angle’s gimmick.

>“Kurt Angle, he beats himself up because of that angle, because you know, it had sex involved and he’s stalking, but Kurt Angle never touched Sharmell once. Never once. We were never in a position where, you know, anything could not have remotely happened. Sharmell is an actress. She’s an actor, you know what I mean? Some of the stuff I hear her, you know, sometimes I walk in, and she’s, you know, sitting on the sofa, crying. I’m like, ‘What’s going?’ She said, “I’m practicing for a role.”

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2022/08/31/booker-t-had-no-issues-with-kurt-angle-sharmells-stalker-angle/