Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / 8]

No.7088383 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hello my name is Kenny "Twinkletoes McFinger Bang" Olivier and I'm a itty bitty pretty ballerina. I love practcicing my jazz hands playin video games, and giving my daddy Davey some good ol fashioned lovin ;) my daily routine consists of riding around in my van looking for japanese schoolgirls to rap- i mean scout for my dance company all petite where all my fabulous friends hang out. Daddy Dave loves my recitals and he gives me lots of stars and I give lots of love ;) I love working my jazz hands on his kosher cock and my 11 year old girlfriend RIHO loves to fingerbang my tight widdle poopyhole then i go to my boss Tonys house and we play with his dogs ;) i miss my boyfriend Ibushi but he elft me for a blow up doll i wrestled because i love exposing the business almost as much as i love raping chidlren and getting fucked by decrepit old man. Dont tell Jim Cornette though, he's just a big ol meanie face wo doesnt appreciate dancing and jazz hands >:( Make sure you catch All Petite on Wednesday night so you can see the dance routines I wokred SOOOOOOOOOO hard on so Daddy Dave will give me a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG kiss!!!! BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY... Tonight... is ALL OUT!! ZOMG!!! XXX Me and my bestie westie the Young Bucks Matty and Nicky are gonna dance for the trios dancing trophy!! We worked SOOO hard on our performance in recital!!! Daddy Dave is gonna love it!!! More than that meanine Billy Ostritch >:( COME WATCH PWEASE :3 Goodbye and Goodnight BANG XDDDDD (thats me getting fingered rofl)