Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 3]

From Jobber to Champion

No.7095368 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have no idea why, but I absolutely thought the finish to the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship was most certainly different compared to how such a match would have ended months ago.

To recap, Aliyah was down at the apron leaving Raquel to fend for herself. Aliyah manages to get back up to the ropes where she is able to make the tag to her partner. She drops off the apron both their opponents take notice that she is back up. They continue to target Raquel thinking she is the legal one in the ring before Aliyah slides back in to get a roll up victory to capture her first ever championship during her entire WWE career.

Keep in mind that Aliyah has been there for quite some time where you would only occasionally see her job out on NXT. I was actually surprised to see she bumped up to the main roster since I would have expected she'd be released and turn up in some independent promotion by now. It's interesting how she has never won either the NXT Women's Championship or the NXT Women's Tag Team Championship yet her first was literally the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship, a title on the main roster.