Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 4 / 14]

The Truth about the Elite

No.7138791 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
After the incident with CM Punk a ton of know nothing marks who think the Elite are angels are defending them but I'm here to dispell that notion away. I will tell you exactly the kind of individuals they trully are.

I know some people that worked and had worked in AEW and so trust me when I say this, the Elite in real life make the Kliq of the 90s seem like Fortune 500 Board Members. Time and time and time again they have used their position in the company to demean, bully, torment any talent in their way. There will be many stories in the future but right now I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that the CM Punk situation is not the first or the last drama that will happen regarding the Elite. Most of the talent dont want any problem so they keep quiet but the Elite messed with the wrong person in CM Punk and its good that more people are able to get a glimpse of the real Elite.

You might be asking wait a minute what other shit happen before CM Punk? Well thanks for asking. Well in Year 1 of AEW there were 4 EVPs as you know, the Young Bucks, Kenny Omega and Cody Rhodes. If you notice right away Cody ended up doing his own thing. At the time many were saying cause Cody has a big ego. Well sunshine that aint it. Cody was being pushed away by the Bucks and Cody had to make something for himself and others that werent part of the SoCal clique the Bucks/Omega were running. Unlike them Cody was completely selfless in wanting to help talent whenever he could. He was never thinking about his spot and simply wanted to make AEW a better place to be. But for the Elite, they never gave a damn. For them AEW is a way to get their friends job and suck Tony Khan dry out of money and were able to pull a wool in the eye of TK and Cody had to go. Cody was tired of having to deal with the Elite's BS and having to hear stories of them bullying talent. He had enough and went to WWE to make some money instead of having to deal with the Elite's BS and good for him.