Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

Old Based Papa H quote burying vanilla midgets

No.7148527 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>People don't pay just to see wrestlers. They pay to see stars, larger-than-life athletes, heroes and villains. Stuff they can't see in their own backyard. Punk misses the boat on Kevin Nash, and I'm not saying this to side with my friend, but Punk does look like the short order cook at Waffle house."

>"I like Waffle House too, but I'm not sure I want to watch the cook. You can be the greatest at what you do. There has been a lot of phenomenal wrestlers. Ricky Steamboat was one of the best ever. But if he wasn't in a match with Ric Flair, tell me what else he headlined? And this isn't a knock on Ricky, he's phenomenal. Punk's mentality is `Do what I like.' He likes legit, technically gifted, skilled wrestlers. The fact is, I do too, I agree with what he's saying. Is John Cena the best technical wrestler? Absolutely not. Neither was Hogan, neither was Austin, neither was Mick Foley, neither was The Rock, neither was I.

>"Make me a list of technical wrestlers who were huge stars, and I'll make you a list of terrible wrestlers who were huge stars. I guarantee my list is a mile longer than yours. But who am I to say for the 90 percent of the WWE Universe, who don't give a crap about that and like Cena, that they're wrong and they should change, and be force fed something they don't want? When I grew up, I hated Hogan. I thought he was terrible and didn't like to watch him. I was like Punk in a way. I liked the Steamboats and Flairs and the ones that could go. Would I be right in saying that Hogan was the wrong guy to go with, and they should've changed directions and gone with Steamboat because he was the better wrestler? Ludicrous."