Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / 2]

BOOKER T ISSUES STATEMENT ON AEW MEDIA SCRUM

No.7148772 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Oh man. Lots to unpack. Lots to unpack hahaha. Ok we got a lot going on today in the world of wrestling ya feel me. Now first of all, hahaha, and remember I aint playin, who in the HELL is Ace Steel? HAHAHA! I'm serious man. Who in the hell is Ace...ACE steel? Is that his god damn name? Ace steel? Ace steel who is that man? Is he a worker? He he, hahaha, oh man, he sounds like uh like uh, uh uh uh a god damn APPLIANCE ok? He sounds like uh uh something I use to scrub a TOLIET with man hahaha. Look, I don't want no heat ok, but yea, that man uh uh he needs a uh a god damn NAME change pronto ya feel me? But lookit here. These are the types of uh uh INDIVIDUALS ok, that people like Punk surrounds himself with ya feel me. He's got these god damn CORNBALLS acting as his uh uh muscle you know, his uh STRONG men, ok. And that is LAUGHABLE, ok. People laugh at that. That's why he got um, uh, whatchamacallit, TICKLED during a god damn MMA fight on TV ya feel me. The man's rib cage was tickled by another man on national television. Or PPV pardon. And now he's trying to take down his new company with more uh uh uh EMBARRASMENT ok. Look here there is an old sayin you don't bite the hand that feeds you ok. I say you let that hand tickle, suckerpunch, or throw a chair at you if it means some money ya feel me? Eat fried chicken y'all.