Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 3 / 19]

No.7178224 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Josh Barnett shoots on The Young Bucks:

>“I don’t know what they’re deal is. I don’t know who riled them up into thinking that me and JR were burying them all the time, because we weren't. One of the things that I think was a problem is they wanted to be cool. I’m like - you're heels. Sorry, you cheat constantly. You’re constantly cheating, breaking the rules, and doing heel stuff, so we’re going to say you’re despicable. We’re going to say you're terrible, horrible and you’re bad people. We didn’t say, ‘You sucked.’ We just said that you’re bad guys because that was your job. Your job was to be bad guys, but it seems like no one wants to be an actual heel anymore. Everyone wants to be the cool anti-hero, or the cool bad guy heel, or whatever. They want to sell all their merch. It’s like, no, I’m sorry. If you’re a heel, be a heel. Stop trying to worry about whether the fans like you or not. You have a role to fill here, and if you want to run around telling people to suck it, then people should want to see you get your teeth kicked in. That’s just the way it is.

>Nobody wants to be a heel, and that’s a problem. Somebody riled up The Bucks. I don’t know how. They used to get in Twitter fights constantly anyway. I’ve never actually had a discussion with them, nothing, ever. I don’t know, and yet, I would constantly cover for them in their matches.