Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / 3]

GRAND SLAM LEAKS

No.7232293 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Im part of the stage hand crew that just got done filming the brand new opening for AEW, its set to premiere during the Grand Slam, which will be about 4 minutes long. The footage we filmed took place mostly inside Arthur Ashe stadium itself but some of it was filmed around the city as well, mostly in discreet parts. Most of the people involved were the current champs (including the recently crowned Death Triangle) and some main eventers like Punk, Moxley and The Elite. Just to get this out of the way, The Elite/Punk feud seems to have all been a work, we've been mainly filming with them for the opening and they've essentially been here since day 1 save for Kenny who took off 3 days ago to go to Japan for what I am assuming is the TGS show presentation. From what I've seen from some of the post-production work (I'm mainly part of the camera crew's lighting team so barely any info on whats actually done with the editing) it seems like they really want to play up a civil war angle in the footage. The small bit I saw was Moxley walking into Arthur Ashe as its being set ablaze and zooms out to a giant Kenny and Punk staring each other down in the clouds. Colt Cabana was on set but he was kept away from where Punk was and got his stuff filmed seperately, so guessing they still got actual heat with each other. The biggest surprise for the filming was Takeshita being there to film some shots as well as Hammerstone and Richard Holliday.