Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / 14]

Any other wrestlers here ever sucked a black dick?

No.7282671 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I did it for free, but I was forced. I was a stupid kid when I was younger. I got sent to juvie and everyday I was getting ass fucked by another black juvie delinquent or a big nigger corrections guard. Initially it was painful, but later I began to even enjoy it and even seek it out. As much as I hate to admit it, the niggers have really good stroke game. Man, if what they did was actual pipework, they'd be the best plumbers in the world. While I regret doing my crime and getting caught, I don't regret the pleasure those niggers gave me. When they did the reach around while they were pounding my ass, hmm, good and bad times. But very pleasurable.

Also, I had to suck and stroke a lot of them off. They would always racially insult me while doing that and ass fucking me. Once, they made me put on makeup. And the nigger took me by force once I was done. It was pretty hot now that I remember it. But damn, being a whiteboy with a bunch of horny downlo niggers is scary as fuck. I had a tight ass, that's why I'm still alive today. If I had been bad meat, they might have killed me.

I didn't know I was gay until a nigger stretched and reamed me out like he was reboring an overused cannon. Even though I've tried to live a straight life, I still want to be dominated by a nigger. In fact, I've thinking of convincing my gf to let a nigger fuck us both. Hopefully.

It is a pretty bad life. My brain is now wired to be extra submissive to niggers. I even get hard when I see ghetto niggers walking about like the ones that ripped me apart. I don't recommend any whiteboy go to any detention/correction facility. If it has low white numbers or the whites pimp you out or even sell you, it will be hell on earth until you learn to love it. You'll get permanently warped and wish all the time you were dead. Perpetual shame, guilt, and lots of self-disgust.