Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 4 / 13]

Leaked pitch for RAW

No.7323462 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I think it would be really cool for Alexa Bliss to keep the crazy, supernatural character, but to elevate her to a witch or someone who abuses dark magic to get her way.

For instance, I think it would be really cool if one week she challenged one of the biggest guys to a flex off in the middle of the ring. Let’s use Bobby Lashley in this example. Bobby would accept, but this would be an evil plot by Alexa to steal his strength and life force. As they’re flexing in the ring, Alexa’s frame seems to swell up with hard, sexy, enormous muscles. She just seems to never stop growing with muscle, while Bobby is rapidly deflating in size. All of Bobby’s hard work, dedication, correct nutrition, and heavy lifting all gone in an instant due to Little Miss Bliss. From that RAW forward, Alexa would be inexplicably ripped, more powerful and muscular than anyone ever before and after in the WWE. Bobby would be her weakling valet that has to carry her title everywhere she goes. It’s never explained past this segment how this could’ve happened, and when asked in real life how this transformation had occurred, the answer is something modern medicine can’t explain. It truly is witchcraft.

I think that would be a good pitch for RAW