Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 11 / 16]

Honest and polite reminder: Shankism's lifes work is dead LOL

No.7405590 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Friendly and humble reminder: Shankism's lifes work is dead LOL

But it's fun watching his (or whoever it is) desperation (spamming/necrobumping Nash threads ALL DAY to get little response, and him squirm desperately trying to think up ways to try and revive it (usually consists of just reposting stuff he's posted before over the years).

Last few weeks he's been going extra mental spamming more than usual and he already spammed like a lunatic prior. I suspect to compensate for realising he wasted years of his daily life on gay fanfic like a dumb raging schizo autist, and it still being worthless and deader than ever.

Don't even need spam his threads with copypasta now. It's funnier watching how little the response his threads get besides the obvious samefagging/necrobumping. We should have stopped sooner to be honest.

Shankism your meme is dead. It peaked long ago and now you can't go anywhere with it. People are over it. It's the same old shit. Its a triple U. Uninspired, unfunny and uninteresting. Bullets are out of your gun.

But it's kind of poetic justice what your life has become. If you are paying attention to what he is doing I think we have broke him and ruined his life. So a happy ending in the end.

If you see his spammed threads and are tired of them a quick 10 second murk it all it takes to make it go bye bye... so feel free oblige.

QUICK shanky!!! Manually track a GET on a dead board and samefag it in COPE!

LIVE UPDATE: He currently is not shitting up board after twice trying to flood board with Nash threads in past 12 hours, once again all his threads got murked. Currently zero threads on board but they threatened to post some shitty lyric thread later no one will read and they will have to pretend is amazing (Scott Hall *wiggles fingers* im shaking in my boots lol).