Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / 10]

Liv Morgan is happy to emulate John Cena as polarising character if fans want to boo her

No.7433915 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>WWE star Liv Morgan took inspiration from John Cena when fans started booing her after SummerSlam.

>The current SmackDown Women’s Champion – who will defend her title against Ronda Rousey at Extreme Rules on October 8 – won the gold by cashing in the Money In The Bank briefcase before retaining via a controversial win the next month, and some fans voiced their displeasure at how Liv was being portrayed as champ.

>Speaking exclusively to Metro.co.uk, she said: ‘It’s ok! I understand the reaction in a weird way, so I didn’t take it personally, necessarily. The funny thing is, in wrestling, in WWE, all you want is a reaction.

>‘So, even though it maybe wasn’t the desired reaction, it’s still polarising. As long as we’re getting a reaction, I’m ok! And I’m still champion, so I’m more than OK!’

>Liv – who is universally praised by her fellow stars and adored by fans around the world – is certainly in good company, and a certain WWE legend turned Hollywood megastar had to get used to dueling chants of ‘Let’s go Cena, Cena suck’ during his iconic career.

>She laughed: ‘He’s the best of the best, who’s considered the ultimate babyface, went through years and years and years of “Let’s go Cena, Cena sucks”. So, if that’s how I’m treated, I will be ok with that!’