Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[48 / 6 / 38]

Marty Jannetty is dying

No.7433994 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
he posted this on facebook

This is today a few hours ago and Report was not good Lee who's very stoneface when he's having to give you bad news but you know us being friends I can see it in his face I knew very concerned with that area you see the yellowish that's the infection and his thing was that he just couldn't believe how hard this bacteria the blood infection is fighting to stay alive he's not seen that before and he's been doing this for 30 something years so I don't know man ..it was going to be three more weeks and we put the artificial joint back in cuz right now there's no joint in there I had a artificial joint keeping the foot and leg together but we had to take that off clean it out real good in there and was going to come back and put it back in and 6 weeks which is three of those weeks ago now and I asked him I said it's 3 weeks we still a go and he said no way, and said it's going to be a while and so I asked him I said man it's just like I'm on life support and he said no you are on life support you're supposed to be in the hospital so they can do all this for you but you're taking three times a day this is Max we can give you just strongest antibiotic the human can take and it's just the bacteria keeps mutating into a different strain sort of like where that covid they said about it like it's something else now... I guess this bacteria is doing that but I'm saying all this to say for all Bookers and people that might want me on shows up no no more I'm not going to do anymore like a San Antonio this weekend it's not going to work oh

continued....