Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 3 / 13]

No.7451792 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"It was the hot summer of 1992, and I was on my way home from a show in Atlanta. I was driving through a rough part of town when my car broke down. I got out to see what was wrong, and that's when I was attacked.

I was surrounded by a group of African-American men. They were all bigger than me, and they had knives and guns. They forced me into a van and took me to an abandoned warehouse. There, they took turns raping me.

I was terrified. I thought I was going to die. I pleaded with them to let me go, but they just laughed. They took their time with me, and when they were done, they left me there naked and bleeding.

I managed to get to a phone and call the police. I was taken to the hospital, where I was treated for my injuries. I was lucky to be alive.

This was a nightmare that I still live with today. I was devastated by what happened to me. I felt dirty and violated. It was a long time before I could even leave my house again. I still have nightmares about that night, and I still struggle with anxiety and depression. But I'm alive, and I'm fighting."