Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 4 / 11]

Yeti shoots on Wrestler's court

No.7607309 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>The room was breathing with wrestlers at times and people were kind of getting their licks in on me. They basically started bashing me. Mark Henry said some sh*t like, 'When I first got here, I was a piece of sh*t just like you! But I had a way bigger contract than you. We're talking MILLIONS!'
>And I was like, 'Whoa, where is this going, dawg? Does this fool even know what happened? What are we talking about right now?! Is this about the tweet? This is crazy.'
>Then that one fool that always wore the Hulkamania shirt, what's that fools name? With the beard [Curtis Axel]. He's just like, 'I'M GONNA SAY IT LOUD! YOU SHOULD QUIT! YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO COLORADO! I'M GONNA SAY SOME MORE LOUD! I'M OUT OF HERE!"
>Then I'm in there with the other three gimmicks now, and he left, and Mark Henry is kinda looking like, 'This motherf*cker would leave. God damnit." You know what I mean? And then I'm kinda like 'What the f*ck?!'
>Now Bo is saying some sh*t. They're all saying some sh*t and I'm like respecting him. He's like, 'Yeah, I played football, but don't be like that. F*ck.' And I'm like, 'Alright, well, hear me out. You don't know me yet. I'm not like that. I'm a heel trying to be cool. Like, do you not understand what I was trying to do though? For real? I wasn't trying to make y'all hate me.'
>So then it got crazier and all of a sudden here comes this fool back in.
>'I DECIDED I NEED TO BE HERE!' Sat down.
>Like, whoa, psych 101. This sh*t is crazy in here, dawg.
>Grown ass child, bro. It was sad. It was weird to see. He just had a hissy fit in front of me.