Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 5 / 6]

4-time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler Persuaded Controversial WWE Star to “Do Steroids” Once

No.7655876 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Jay Cutler was a world-renowned bodybuilder back in the day. Gaining massive recognition and awards at his peak, the man was a 4-time Mr. Olympia and a 6-time Runner-Up. Getting his first win in 1993, the man would continue to perform for two entire decades, an impressive feat in bodybuilding.

But during those times, many people suffered from addiction to steroids. Cutler was no different from his other competitors back in the day, but he has changed now. Being a magazine cover model for many sports and fitness issues as well as taking care of Cutler Nutrition, his bodybuilding supplement company is what the former glory of Massachusetts does today.

Ryback, former WWE Intercontinental Champion, once revealed his usage of steroids and how Jay Cutler allegedly urged him to start. He said,

>“He used to come into Gold’s Gym when I worked at the front desk and I was 19 years old. And at that point, I never touched anything. I was just a 235, 240-pound kid. Just full-time in school, working part-time. And he used to tell me, ‘you should be a bodybuilder. Like, you have good genetics.’ And I would tell him I want to be a pro wrestler.”

>“A good portion of the guys had their water bottles full of this stuff. And it wasn’t the environment of today, but we would train five days a week and just kill ourselves and go through all of that. It became a very regular part of my life, where, for me, it was kind of the first thing I really, truly got addicted to down there.”

Ryback shared this story about steroid use and educated fans about the ill effects of steroids. Today’s athlete’s perception of steroids may lead them to view it as he did, a step toward greatness. But he admits in the podcast that the use of steroids has a major negative impact on the body and mind. While there are people who take them still, there are many more who have achieved greatness without their use.