Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 4 / 7]

No.7723186 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>shoot worm music hits
>massive poo
Wow! It sure is great to be back here on /pw/!
>crowd cheers
Ya know, I've been away for a while now and I've had a lot of time to think. I've had a lot of time to ask myself...can I still do it? Some people in this business don't believe in me. Some people seem to think that...my gimmick isn't over with them.
>YOU ARE OVER *clap clap clap-clap-clap*
>YOU ARE OVER *clap clap clap-clap-clap*
Thank you, guys. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. But please, let me finish. Some people in this business, they doubt me. They doubt the shoot worm. And well...it pains me to admit it...but I started to doubt myself too...
>BOOOOOOOOOO
>SHOOT WORM
>SHOOT WORM
>SHOOT WORM
But I had a lot of time to think. And I realized...even when I didn't believe in myself...that you people did!
>YES! YES! YES! YES!
And it's because of you that I'm out here tonight in the middle of this ring! It's because of the /pw/ universe that I believe in myself again! It's because of each and every one of you shoot wormamaniacs out there that I'm back, and I'm ready to stake my claim for the /pw/ world heavyweight championship!
>YOU DESERVE IT *clap clap clap-clap-clap*
>YOU DESERVE IT *clap clap clap-clap-clap*
And in front of all you great people here tonight and the millions watching at home, I want to say one thing...I just hit my little brother with a shoot worm...and he's not moving! Thank you and goodnight!
>crowd erupts