Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 5 / 27]

No.7744661 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
One uh, one thing I do wanna...gotta mic? Mic?...Does this work?...oh this is much better...Hold on a second...Just let me test this out here...Well Braun, I guess I should...I guess I should gets...really, get what's...on my chest off and...I should be talking to you right now...y'know? So I guess I should say it...well...face-to-face. Huh?...So Braun, I uh uh uh I can see you've been out here, y'know, and you've been talking about the events that have transpired, and that has caused me to do a little...well...\*smacks lips together**..."self-introspection," if you will. And...hmph...what have I been doing?...Did I have fun last week?...Did I have fun last week...well absolutely I did, I mean, that's what I do, Braun, I have fun huh relax a little bit, it's all in good fun here. But that's what I do in life, I have fun you should, too...Y'know? Do I have fun sometimes at others' expenses? Yeah, I totally do. No problem, I have fun at others' expense. But that's okay...y'know? It's okay in my book as long as it benefits me...y'know? And I'm not the only one who thinks like that. No, there's many other people that do as well. I can tell you're not one of them, though...Y'know, it's okay Braun, just relax a little bit. Braun, one thing...we have to get done... I don't know if I can talk to you about this...