Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[37 / 5 / 31]

Ryback thinks Jim Cornette is negative and hateful

No.7882259 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The latest episode of The Ryback Show covered several topics, including a Halloween party at Bray Wyatt's house and WWE Crown Jewel 2022. During the conversation, a fan asked Ryback about his opinion on Jim Cornette's statement from 2014.

Cornette previously claimed that professional wrestling was "dead" as the current generation lacked emotion and charisma compared to past stars. Ryback disclosed that he ignores the wrestling personality.

>“I try to just stay away from all that buddy. He will forever continue to just, you know (…) I just think there’s a way to spread things and to talk about things and not be really negative and hateful all the time.”

The former champion added:

>“He’s just not someone I care to associate with and I promise you when I’m back, he will 100 percent, because he has an obsession of making videos about me - there will be videos on why I probably don’t belong in pro wrestling and how horrible I am for pro wrestling and how horrible of a person I am.” (52:06 - 52:40)

Ryback was released in 2016 and has since started an organic supplements company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ZgylccZ5k