Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / 9]

No.7979993 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me
>23 years old
>alone in college
>lonely and horny as hell
>not an attractive guy
>lose virginity to a hooker
>fear of STDs despite wearing a condom
>reality of HIV dawns on me
>tested twice
>doubted it since I did it exactly after the waiting period for testing
>got tested one more time for HIV last month (8 months after the sexual encounter which would give me a final result 100 percent)
>negative
>the fear is over
>just turned 24
>somehow, the whole situation reminded me of how much I wanted to live
>will never hire a prostitute ever again
>don't care for casual sex anymore
>the next woman I sleep with will be the woman I marry
>don't care if it's years in the future
>until then, I will be a waifufag

Overall, sex was very disappointing. Not worth paying for. However, one good thing came out of this: I no longer put sex on a pedestal. It was all I could think about. Everyone around me back in college was getting laid and going out, while I was busy alone with myself. But you know what, it's alright. All the life experiences I had meant more to me than having sex. Casual sex makes no sense to me anymore. There was nothing in that sexual encounter. No chemistry, etc. She didn't even know my name.

I'm going to save myself for a proper relationship. For my health, and for the fact that I've realized that I can't have sex with a person I don't love. Casual sex is dumb and paying for sex is just retarded and a waste of money. After everything, I've realized that there was nothing wrong with being a virgin. I'm going to move forward with my life now and live each day happy.