Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

No.8132412 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
when the nurse doesn't watch me take my meds i sit in my room and talk to Rey Mysterio. what people don't know is Rey's mastery of the 619 and stem cell injections (coupled with other unknown powers) enlarged and decalcified Rey's pineal gland (bionic knees) the nicos-atticus dog quote found in chavoss phone.news story

i drew this from memory while watching Rey Mysterio stomp the shit out of Perro Aguayo Jr. and brutally murder him on my old AAA vhs. every time i watch it it gets dimmer.it is uploading into my head every time i press PLAY

rey Mysterio was a POWERFUL killer even in DEATH. this means the middle rope that killed Perro Aguayo Jr. can still be felt. i feel an intense paranormal connection with rey. when i watch his matches i can feel every armdrag, every hurricarana, every scream. i can feel dead mexicans under my feet and a pair of boots on my lower back

wrestling has ALWAYS been involved with intensely powerful gypsy magick inherited from carnival days. if you wish to truly understand professional wrestling,you must first learn the truth of overcoming height discrimination by bodying a dead spic