Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 2 / 12]

No.8138434 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have to say, I was a big fan of the NWA back in the day, but now it seems like Billy Corgan is ruining the whole thing with his goofy bullshit.
First of all, he comes in and buys the rights to the NWA, which is fine, but then he starts making all these weird decisions. He changes the name to the National Wrestling Alliance: Powerrr, which just sounds ridiculous.
Then he starts bringing in all these weird characters and storylines, like the "Insect Army" and the "Tarantula Man." What the hell is that? It's like he's trying to make the NWA into some kind of cartoon.
And don't even get me started on his "rock opera" wrestling matches. I mean, who wants to watch wrestlers singing and dancing on stage? It's like he's trying to turn the NWA into some kind of Broadway show.
I don't know, folks. I love wrestling, but this Billy Corgan guy is ruining it with his goofy bullshit. I miss the days when the NWA was all about hard-hitting action and real-life drama.
So, Billy, if you're reading this, please stop ruining the NWA with your goofy bullshit. Leave the wrestling to the real professionals and stick to what you do best: making terrible music.