Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 5 / 4]

No.8187623 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Some of you may have seen threads I've made in the past about training to be a professional wrestler. I fell off posting about it for a while, but I've actually been so busy between my job, the training, working at wrestling shows, paying my dues and making connections while usually using what free time I have to try and decompress with video games that I haven't thought to post in a while. It's wild how fast it's all moving. I'm fortunate to have multiple coaches headed by a guy who's held belts in NJPW and ROH but still makes time to personally train us between his schedule.

I worked at Wrestling Revolver over the weekend. I'd really recommend the Tanaka v Speedball match. I should have introduced myself as a student of my coach to Jon Moxley when I shook his hand since they're friendly, but I actually kinda got starstruck and just said my real name. Say what you will about the dude but he's a madly respectable workhorse to me.

Anyways if you guys have any questions about training or working behind the scenes in the independent circuit, lemme know. Im just gonna smoke this bowl and watch Dynamite either way.