Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 4 / 13]

No.8279594 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello fellow wrestling fans!

I wanted to start a discussion about the many positive aspects of All Elite Wrestling (AEW), which is a professional wrestling promotion that was founded in 2019.

In my opinion, AEW has a lot going for it. Firstly, it has a roster of incredibly talented wrestlers, including names like Kenny Omega, Chris Jericho, and the Young Bucks. These wrestlers are known for their exciting in-ring styles and ability to tell a compelling story in the ring.

Additionally, AEW has a unique approach to professional wrestling that sets it apart from other promotions. For example, AEW has a "Women's Division" rather than a "Divas Division," which is a refreshing change and shows a commitment to gender equality. AEW also has a focus on storytelling and character development, which can make for more engaging and meaningful matches.

Overall, I think AEW is a great addition to the world of professional wrestling and is worth checking out for any fans of the sport. What do you guys think? Do you have any favorite moments or wrestlers from AEW so far? Let's discuss!