Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / 5]

No.8282456 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share a cautionary tale with you all. A few days ago, I was watching some wrestling matches on TV and I got a little too excited. I saw my favorite wrestler do a move that looked really cool, and I decided to try it myself. Unfortunately, things didn't go quite as planned, and I ended up breaking both of my arms.

It was a really stupid and reckless thing to do, and I'm definitely feeling the consequences now. My arms are both in casts, and it's going to be a few weeks before I can use them again. In the meantime, I'm having to rely on friends and family to help me with things like getting dressed and cooking meals.

I know this is a really stupid way to get hurt, and I'm feeling pretty foolish about it. But I also wanted to share my story in the hopes that it might prevent someone else from making the same mistake. If you're going to try and imitate wrestling moves (or any other stunts you see on TV), make sure you know what you're doing and take the necessary precautions.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all are having a better week than I am!