Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

No.8297112 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share my thoughts on AEW (All Elite Wrestling). As a wrestling fan, I have to say that I am really impressed with what AEW has been doing.

First of all, the in-ring action has been top-notch. The wrestlers in AEW are some of the best in the world and they always deliver high-quality matches. Whether it's a high-flying cruiserweight match or a hard-hitting heavyweight showdown, AEW has something for every wrestling fan.

But it's not just the in-ring action that makes AEW cool. The storylines and character development have also been really well done. There are a lot of interesting and unique characters in AEW, and the way that they are written and portrayed really adds to the overall experience of watching the show.

I also really appreciate the way that AEW has embraced and incorporated elements of the independent wrestling scene. A lot of the wrestlers in AEW have made their names on the independent circuit, and it's cool to see them get a platform to showcase their skills on a larger stage.

Overall, I think AEW is doing a great job of offering a fresh and exciting alternative to WWE. If you're a wrestling fan, I highly recommend giving AEW a chance. You won't be disappointed.

What do you guys think of AEW?