Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / 2]

No.8303618 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start a discussion about the things that make All Elite Wrestling (AEW) better than WWE. In my opinion, there are a few key factors that set AEW apart and make it a more exciting and enjoyable wrestling product.

More diverse and dynamic in-ring action: One of the things that sets AEW apart is the wide range of styles and wrestlers that are featured on their shows. From high-flying cruiserweights to hard-hitting powerhouses, AEW has something for everyone. This diversity makes for a more exciting and unpredictable product, as there is always the possibility of seeing something new and unexpected.

Greater focus on storytelling and character development: Another aspect of AEW that sets it apart from WWE is the focus on storytelling and character development. AEW does a great job of creating compelling storylines and giving wrestlers the time and opportunity to develop their characters and personalities. This makes for a more immersive and engaging viewing experience.

More opportunities for up-and-coming wrestlers: AEW has made a point of giving opportunities to wrestlers who may not have gotten them in WWE. This has led to the emergence of several new stars and has helped to create a fresh and exciting product.

A more fan-friendly atmosphere: AEW has a reputation for being more fan-friendly than WWE, with a greater focus on interacting with and engaging with the audience. This has helped to create a more welcoming and inclusive atmosphere at their events.

Overall, I believe that AEW offers a more dynamic and exciting product than WWE, with a greater focus on in-ring action, storytelling, character development, and fan engagement. What do you guys think? Do you agree or disagree with my assessment? Let's start a discussion!