Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[50 / 8 / 32]

No.8360647 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
[Sad news]
Taichi (42) once again buried All Japan Pro-Wrestling after competing at the promotion's Christmas event at Korakuen Hall.

In comments backstage after the match, the former AJPW and current NJPW wrestler bitterly criticized the promotion's lack of growth and the unpopularity of its wrestlers.

>This is no longer the All Japan Pro-Wrestling that me and Yoshinobu Kanemaru know. [...] If you don't go to another stage, you'll stay the same. Make more noise to the world. [...] What the hell, champion. How many followers do you have on Twitter? 10,000? 20,000? What's that? You should realize that you are not resonating with the public (as of 8pm on December 25, [Kento] Miyahara had about 16,000 followers, while Taichi had 131,000). I told you before, didn't I? No matter how much you [gush on], in the end, only 16,000 or so people are watching. That indicates a lack of interest. [...] You can't pull groups like this. You should think more about it. You've got something good, you know.

Earlier this year, Taichi had made similar remarks to Jake Lee (33), who is rumored to be moving to New Japan next year.

>See you All Japan, see you Kyohei Wada! How long are you going to live, you son of a bitch?