Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / 6]

No.8398150 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I would bake an entire homemade cake with strawberry frosting for her birthday, during which we both enjoy the cake with some cheap Moscato from Kroger. Then when we've both finished approximately two glasses each, I would prop one of her legs up on my lap, remove her heel, dip her big toe into the tub of leftover strawberry frosting, and suck it clean while maintaining strong eye contact. When I've finished snacking on her toe, I'd take her by the hand and lead her into the bedroom with the strawberry frosting in my other hand, where I'd gently whip her around me so I'm holding her from behind. Gently, I would kiss her neck and earlobe for a few minutes to warm her up, followed by assertively pushing her onto the bed face-down. After removing whatever underwear she may or may not be wearing, I'd kiss and lick up the back of her legs, starting from behind her knees all the way up to her anus. Then, I'd use two fingers to scoop a generous glob of strawberry frosting from the tub, whisper to her a promise that she's going to love this, then slowly start working it up inside of her butthole with my fingers. When the first glob is mostly packed inside her butthole, I'd go back for a second glob and take my sweet time repeating the process. Finally, I'd grab her wrists so as to keep her pinned down while I bury my tongue tonsil-deep into her butthole, insisting that she push the strawberry frosting out of her anus and into my mouth while I swallow as much of it as I can. This will eventually lead to her up on her knees, bucking her hips against my face while I continue servicing her asshole well after the frosting inside her is gone and she's on her way to her third...no, fourth orgasm.