Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / 12]

Wrestlemania 39 leaks

No.8422440 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
According to Xero News patreon:

>The latest belief from source is Ripley vs. Lynch (Raw Womens Title) and Belair vs. Flair ( Smackdown Womens Title) will be the Mania matches for the Women.

>There has been some talk of Bianca dropping to Becky or Rhea in Elimination Chamber Match and then challenging Flair.
>And either Becky or Rhea to win the Rumble and challenge the other.
>Triple H was the one who decided on Charlotte dethroning Rousey on SmackDown as he wanted to shake up the WrestleMania plans as everything had been getting leaked online and WWE had taken notice
>There is a chance Rousey and Shayna challenge for the Tag Titles either at Mania or shortly after.

>Hit Row will now turn heel, as they have failed as faces according to management - last chance to get over now as bad guys.

>I'm told Roman Reigns vs. The Rock for both titles is internally considered to be happening at WrestleMania.
>GUNTHER faces Braun Strowman in two weeks on SmackDown, i'm told WWE are considering a title change, but there are multiple who want GUNTHER to continue his run if he does then the Elimination Chamber match we posted previous as a pitch will be where he potentially drops.

>Stone Cold Steve Austin is said to be working WrestleMania, with John Cena facing Logan Paul as reported.
WWE are now looking at options to face Steve Austin, Baron Corbin and Austin Theory were names brought up, but his opponent has not been decided yet.

>I'm told this is very likely going to be Edge's last WrestleMania as he aims to retire in 2023, but some higher ups want him to commit until WrestleMania 40, but it all comes down to Edge and how he feels.

>I'm told Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs The Usos is considered to be done for WrestleMania.