Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 2]

Ryback warns of his future in 2023: "WWE gave up"

No.8432184 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ryback hints that in 2023 he will return to those involved and confirms that WWE gave up on his name.

More than six years have passed since WWE and ryback They will separate their ways with the termination of the fighter's contract. And more than four since he had his last fight. But we've never really stopped talking about both, mostly due to the many statements that "The Big Guy" has been making during this time about his former company. Without going further, just a few days ago he made fun of Vince McMahon's routine like this:

>«Vince McMahon's current routine. 5 am: gets up and looks for a date on Tinder. 7: Eat a steak with asparagus. 9: Goes to the sauna and then performs a penis enlargement session. 1: meet with the coach in the living room and proceeds to leave it there for 4 hours. 5 pm: train. 9: new tinder date. 4-5 in the morning: sleep.

and previously commented on this after the retirement of his former boss:

>“I have been telling you the truth all along, always based on my personal experience. Now wait for them to find out all the horrible things outside of the sexual thing that the company does to their fighters and those who were.. Some will find another reason to hate, but that depends on each one. Ryback is coming home!

Now we re-enter this conversation to echo a recent publication by Ryback on social networks in which he confirms that WWE has given up trying to register his name as well as hints that next year 2023 will return to those involved.

>«WWE has surrendered and accepted his resignation for my RYBACK TM. Everything I have created has been granted to me and we are waiting for the USPTO to make it official. The next chapter begins in 2023 now that my health has been restored.. Never give up and stay hungry! Thanks, Rybackers."

Do you want Ryback to return to the strings? Would you like him to return to WWE?

https://superluchas.com/en/ryback-avisa-de-su-futuro-en-2023-wwe-se-rindio/