Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 10 / 49]

NOBODY WANTS VINCE BACK KWAB

No.8487253 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Fightful has already heard from dozens within WWE, who were all floored by the announcement. Nobody in any department — talent, production, creative, or general staff — that we heard back from was briefed, tipped off, or given any information before or immediately after the news broke.

>“Not one bit, but considering some people from his regime were kept this long, they must have known it would happen. We’ll see if they talk to us tomorrow,” one talent told Fightful, referring to the upcoming January 6th Smackdown taping.

>Another top WWE talent wasn’t only given any information, but also asked what the possibilities of a return to creative would be. The idea that McMahon could return to creative has been a common concern among talent.

>One talent said, “Finding out online is scary, and it’s Vince, so I don’t believe a word he says. I hope current management and everything doesn’t change, but only time will tell,” before noting they have a lot of respect for Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Another talent says they believe there will be roster uproar if Vince McMahon returns to head up creative.

>“I can’t count how many interviews I’ve read or people I talked to outside the company that said ‘Vince liked me, but I got fired.’ He didn’t like you, he didn’t like any of them. He fired or they wouldn’t have been fired during a pandemic,” one concerned higher up said.

>“I would be blown away if he returned to creative,” a recently signed talent said.