Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 7 / 13]

No.8570753 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Like kevin like kevin like kevin LIKE KEVIN! Huh, huh, huh, huh, RAWRRRR!
Stop writing gay fagfiction for no reason! Seriously, what the frick guys! I mean seriously, I hate all of you frickin fagfiction writers! Kevin is not a raped bitch anymore! Huh huh huh...we have all these frickin hypocrites mocking nash for the littlest of reasons!it makes me so mad! I mean seriously, nash has improved over the years! Do you guys not realize that? I mean seriously––what the frick! I mean oh, because...the main event mafia, nash vs cm punk, nor nwo 1 or 2 NEVER HAPPENED. I mean seriously, what the frick! I mean, come on guys, wcw has improved. Nash is not trash anymore. I know it's kind of hard to believe after we got that MONSTROSITY the millionares club! I mean "I don't care what you guys say, oh, millionaires club was a good faction. Millionaires club..best nash faction ever." AHHHHHHHHHEUERHERHEARR. Idiots! And yet you criticize...oh, let's bring up an example. Nash vs punk were being "too lighthearted"...oh, oh "too much shoot promos"...oh, oh "and that's not all guys, well you're right, I don't like nash vs punk...it's cause it's too childish, they need to bring nash back to the darker plots" and they need to make him FALL IN A PILE OF GARBAGE AGAIN. RAWRRR! Nooooooooo! Nooo, no, nooo! Nash...is at its best now. I KNOW he's not what he used to be. The retro nash is better, alright? That's why I'm called nWoWolfpacktv, for crying out loud. Cause I like retro nash better...see, retro nash! But that doesn't mean modern nash is bad. Nash is nash! Why do you guys hate him for that? I mean seriously, you can't...you can't continue hating him for a few bad bookings in history! Seriously, what the frick? And stop all the hatred towards...you know...Big Kevs Adventure, Big Kevs Adventure 2, and nWo Heroes. What the frick?.