Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / 7]

Hulk Hogan’s Daughter Once Regretted a Decision That Left Her “Crying Every Night"

No.8584312 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Hulk Hogan is best known for his professional boom that lasted decades. This popular wrestler has been the headliner for several major WWE events. Not only that, but he has also acted in a range of films during his career.

>What’s more, his daughter Brooke Hogan too is known for her singing, acting, and wrestling stints. Moreover, the father-daughter duo was together for a memorable match in 2006. This is where Randy Orton challenged Hulk Hogan to a match.

>Much controversy has surrounded Brooke and Hulk Hogan. Additionally, they also had a show that ran on VH1 together. This reality docuseries called ‘Hogan Knows Best’ focused on the life of Hulk Hogan and his family. Soon, a spin-off under the name of ‘Brooke Knows Best’ also ran for two seasons. In one of the episodes of Hogan Knows Best, Brooke opened up about herself.

>On the show, Brooke was admired for everything she can do. Basically, this actor can play the piano, dance, sing, etc. However, she had different opinions about the same.

>“You know I can do everything but the public scrutiny also had a downside after the first season I was young and still kind of had baby fat on me and stuff,” Brooke stated. “I started seeing what these websites wrote about me and I just got so sucked into it I was crying every night I was like I hate this why did I ever do this.”

>In the past too, Brooke and Hulk have gotten into trouble online. Apparently, post Hulk Hogan getting fired from WWE in 2015, Brooke came out and wrote a poem for him. In this poem, she defended her father. The poem was titled ‘If You Knew My Father.’

>However, Sterling Golden later returned to WWE.