Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 7 / 18]

No.8604203 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Reddit here. I know this sub usually hates us, and normally i would avoid this coven of vile shitpost for good reasons.

But this time, the entire Wrestling Internet Comunity must stand united.

We may have our differences, but i think we can all agree that for the sake of Professional Wrestling we all love, Vince and the Saudi deal MUST be stopped.

He was a cancer for the discipline since the beginning. During his rule he:

>Killed the indipendent territories
>Turned a serious discipline into a clown fiesta for television with 0 atheltic prowness
>Killed NWA
>Killed ECW
>Killed WCW
>Always refused to collaborate or even advertize other companies
>Refused to recognize serious woman wrestling. Then he and his daughter self proclaimed themselves as "revolutionaries" for doing something the rest of the wrestling world always did
>Started the roid plague in wrestling, and still refuse to recognize it was his doing
>Made deal with criminals, corrupted politicians, and foreign undemocratic tyrants
>Always considered himself above Wrestling, and ready to kill it with himself because he think he made wrestling
>Yet abolished the name "professional wrestling" from his shows, using instead that abomination of "sport entertainment" that vilify our beloved sport

Nobody can seriously defend him. Hence why the entire IWC must stand together and make its voice listened on Reddit, Twtitter, Youtube, and other social medias.

If shareolders are informed the customers are against the Saudi deal, they will push for cancel the deal, fire Vince again, and hive the power back to Hunter, whose brief reign was nothing but positive for all of us.

We need your help for this, people of the wresting sub of 4channel. Will you help us?