Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 8 / 8]

No.8627936 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had a dream last night, and maybe it’s a premonition

At the Royal Rumble on January 28th, AJ Lee comes out #1. It’s a huge pop, huge surprise, biggest pop ever heard for a woman. She’s ripped and as sexy as ever, even gained some more muscle. She’s in the ring waiting for #2, and I come out.

She’s confused since it’s the “women’s” rumble, but what she doesn’t know is that I payed off Vince McMahon to let me in and no one else. We wrestle for a bit, but my muscular body is too much for her to handle and she gets pinned to the ground. I start plowing her in the middle of the ring, her cute muscular body getting absolutely fucked by my huge cock. She wants more, she needs more. She’s begging to cum in the middle of the ring. I keep jackhammering her until I give her a cream pie. We both stand up after the wonderful bout, and raise our arms up as if we just won a match together. The crowd is going apeshit, people are fucking in the crowds. Everyone who didn’t buy the PPV buys it off hearsay, hoping something similar happens later in the night. Raw the following Monday has the highest Nielsen rating of any show ever, and we have an official live sex celebration in the ring again. Wrestling is back.

So that was my dream, what do you guys think. Possible?