Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 2 / 22]

No.8792672 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm really fucking sick of people making fun of WWE fans. Guess what? A lot of us watch WWE to escape the horrors of reality. I don’t have a girlfriend, I live in a shitty apartment with my parents and my grandfather, I hate my job, and there’s no sign that things will improve any time soon.
Antifa and BLM riot on the streets outside my apartment almost every night, drag queens run the schools now, and yet I’m the “fucking freak” for rallying against that. An actual quote, by the way, by MULTIPLE females I’ve encountered. I live in a country where Democrats stole 2 elections and nobody cares. Sometimes I look out the window and I watch the scum build up in the gutter and I wish for a real rain, one to wash away all this filth. And when it comes the drag queens and the rioters and the feminists will scream for help and I will look down and whisper “no”.
So FORGIVE me if, for about 10 hours a week, I’d rather live in the WWE Universe. I’d rather play with the Firefly Funhouse gang than get firebombed by Bernie Sanders supporters. I’d rather imagine my first kiss is with Alexa Bliss rather than a man in a dress. Id rather dream of Wrestlemania than getting mugged by an anarchist.