Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 4 / 8]

No.8977610 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Bobby Lashley did a lot of coke back around 2018 at the height of his WWE pay. I don't think I have to tell you that Jon and Renee enjoy their fair share of nose candy. Well once they had blown through their cash but were still jonesing, they got desparate. They asked Bobby for an eight ball on credit. He laughed and said, "Black people don't believe in credit. But we can barter." Jon asked what he wanted and Bobby nodded in her direction. Jon looked at Renee who was excited before he said, "Well hey don't hurt her, okay?" So like twenty minutes later Bobby finishes and Renee leaves his room with the tiny, paper envelope. Instead of going back and using it with Jon (who was in their room masturbating), she did the coke with Seth Rollins and spent the night in his room. A few hours later a frantic Moxley starts banging on Bobby's door. Bobby answers the door and Jon asks, "Is Renee here?" Bobby shrugs and Jon says, "Where the fuck is Renee?" Bobby says he doesn't know because she left hours ago. Moxley immediately abandons his search and says, "Well did she take the dope with her?" The next morning he still hasn't seen Renee so he goes to the front desk where he runs into Seth Rollins in the lobby. Seth walks up to Moxley and pushes a nostril close, sniffs, and says, "Thanks for the bump, Jon." Jon asked where Renee was and Seth said, "She's probably back in your room now." Moxley stormed up to see her, got in a big argument, went to the building, and quit on the spot. The agent told him he couldn't quit w/o a written notice. So he picked up a booking sheet, flipped it over, and wrote: "I quit. Jon Moxley" And that was the end of his WWE career.