Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 3 / 19]

F4W: WWE's Shelton Benjamin "indescribably torn" after hours lost

No.9090763 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
According to anonymous sources, F4W is reporting exclusively on a recent incident in which WWE veteran Shelton Benjamin found himself unable to decide on what television series to watch despite scrolling the catalogues of several popular streaming services. "I spent all night looking for anything that I thought could be interesting. Just sitting there looking at the same sh*t for what felt like forever, waiting for anything to stand out enough to warrant pressing play. I couldn't help but ask myself why I pay for these things when it feels like there's never anything to watch." The heartbreaking admission of guilt over money lost wasn't all the former Intercontinental Champion had to say, as he also went on to blame his predicament on the entertainment companies themselves. "I mean, how much money are they making? I remember back when I first got Netflix, it felt like there was so much good sh*t on there. Now, it's all bargain bin crap. As far as I'm concerned, whoever is in charge of licensing these movies and putting the money up for them, needs to be fired. Yesterday." Stay tuned for more updates. - F4W