Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / 14]

And now it is time for the main event

No.9106380 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>In the blue corner standing at 5"11. He weighed in this morning at 500 pounds from the jungles of Central Africa the Silveeeeeerback Gorilla.
>And in the red corner his opponent standing at 10 feet tall on his hind legs he weighed in this morning at 720 pounds from the Appalachian mountains the Griiiiiiizly Bear.
>Mike: And folks this is a match we've been waiting for here the the animal kingdom federation lots of people were really disappointed because the lion and the tiger couldn't come to an agreement for tonight's main event
> John: I mean who cares about those felines this is the marquee match there's no another match that can get close to this.
> Mike: Well I guess that's true so who do you think is going to win this fight John.
> John: Well the Grizzly definitely dominates in the physical stats but he's not really the sharpest tool in the shed if you catch my drift. This fight will be decided by intelligence and the Gorilla is way ahead of of his opponent.
> Mike: That's certainly one way to look at it. But the time for talking is over listen to this crowd definitely a big fight feel(bell rings). We are underway.