Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 15]

Cody Rhodes uses Baked

No.9279359 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"I only saw some highlights from Ricky, I had a pirated feed, which I probably should have just figured out how to get the right feed," Rhodes said. "Not going to tell you who sent me that. I thought Ricky did great, really proud of him. Chris Jericho is an absolute legend, he's more than a legend, he's Chris Jericho. For Ricky to be able to deal with that and handle that in the way he did, very proud of Ricky." Rhodes then used that point to pivot to who else in AEW he was particularly proud of.

Read More: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1224124/cody-rhodes-pirated-aew-revolution-so-he-could-watch-ricky-starks-proud-of-his-kids/

"I only saw some highlights from Ricky, I had a pirated feed, which I probably should have just figured out how to get the right feed," Rhodes said. "Not going to tell you who sent me that. I thought Ricky did great, really proud of him. Chris Jericho is an absolute legend, he's more than a legend, he's Chris Jericho. For Ricky to be able to deal with that and handle that in the way he did, very proud of Ricky." Rhodes then used that point to pivot to who else in AEW he was particularly proud of.”