Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 8 / 28]

proof AEW has lost the plot

No.9297680 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
They actually let her pose with the belt on only fans. People treat this like it's no big deal. She is making fap material with the supposed most valuable women's title in her company. How could a promotion willing be ok with this? This is sullying the prestige of the belt. I know you people are autistic and will say "but other women in wrestling have posed in more explicit fap material than this and Toni Storm isn't even nude!". Great history lesson, bro. Yes WWE for example has had many sluts in playboy for example but the world title was not made as a prop. This is key as it separates the esteem of the championship with the base, disgusting yet lucrative business of the sex business. Part of the attraction people have to a title is that it's considered dignified and a high status symbol. Things you jerk off to will always be seen as low value in our culture. Creating fap material with the belt risks the belt being seen as low value in the eyes of normal, non-coomers/feminists AKA most people. Remember the outrage when Paige let Brad Maddox bust a load on the Women's NXT belt? They knew it devalued the belt but it was able to be swept under the rug since the video was released illegally and WWE didn't give their ok for the belt to be desecrated. AEW knows what Toni Storm did and is even ok with it. Now I'm sure you autistic retards are going to mention Shawn Michaels with the world title on his micro penis in Playgirl. I'm sure you think you're very smart by pointing out a time when a wrestling promotion was fine with a wrestler making fap material holding the belt. You're either a feminist or an autist who doesn't understand real world dynamics to not see the difference.