Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 3 / 19]

Logan Paul Didn't Know Who Seth Rollins Was Before Joining WWE

No.9299512 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>On a recent episode of the Impaulsive podcast, Logan Paul along with his brother Jake discussed his upcoming match at WrestleMania 39 including the important question: who is Seth Rollins?

>In response to Jake Paul asking "Who is Seth Rollins?" Logan commented, "That's the question I was asking." Jake replied with, "He sounds like a f*****g b***h."

>Logan clarified, "I know who he is now. He’s very good at what he does. Very good at what he does. He’s probably top three in the business right now. For that reason, it’d be an honor to take him out at WrestleMania. I’m really happy with this matchup."

>Although Jake interjected, "It's hard to be afraid of a guy named Seth. I'll beat the f**k out of him"

>Logan Paul now certainly knows who Seth Rollins is after the duo came face to face on last night’s episode of WWE Raw and eventually came to blows. The match was made official after an in-ring segment between the two enthralled the excited Boston crowd for last night’s (March 6) WWE Raw.

>Logan stood tall to end the segment, having knocked out Rollins with one lucky punch and delivering a meme-worthy insult and mic drop to boot.